£32331 per annum
over 3 years ago
Events Co-ordinator - 6-month contract
Our client a large faith based, international humanitarian aid charity are seeking an experienced events co-ordinator to support them for 6 months, to start ASAP.
This role is reporting to the External Relations and Advocacy Manager, the Interim Events Coordinator is responsible for delivering a number of large scale events ahead of Ramadan in 2018.
These events include our annual Ramadan launch event in London, as well as receptions in other geographic locations which will be defined by the coordinator in collaboration with other teams. The role is responsible for project management, vendor and budget management, operational delivery and post event evaluation and learning. They will lead engagement with VIPs and ambassadors and liaison in relation to these events and other relevant projects.
- Excellent event management skills - from conception and production through to promotion and delivery
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Strong project management and team coordination skills, including ability to use/produce GANTT charts and/or other planning tools
- Strong networking and people skills, including the ability to engage and negotiate confidently with vendors, VIPs and high-profile personalities
- Strong budget management skills, including ability to manipulate data in excel and present it in PowerPoint
- Strong skills in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Role: Events Co-ordinator
Location: Central London
Employment Type: 6-month contract
Salary/rate: £32,331pa (pro-rata inc, LW)
Working hours: 35pw