£11.46 - 11.46 per hour
over 3 years ago
Events Assistant – National Charity – Bristol - Temporary until mid-September 2015 - £11.46 per hour - J52471EJT
Do you want to gain experience in events and fundraising with a national charity?
I am working with a National Charity to help them find an enthusiastic Events Assistant. We are looking for someone who is available immediately. This role is for one day a week, until the middle of September. We are looking for someone who is experience n event coordination and who is confident in recruiting 100 plus volunteers. You will gain knowledge and experience within this role and will be working closely with the Supporter Care and the Events Coordinator. As part of the team you will be work on a well-known event which will give you opportunities to learn various marketing methods and have a chance to put them into practise. You will be front line in this event and help provide excellent support care.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone with the following attributes
- Some experience of marketing channels and supporter care processes
- Some experience of events and project management
- Ability to carry out communication tasks efficiently and effectively
- IT literate, proven experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills
- Good written and verbal English
- Ability to work as part of a team
Closing date: ASAP
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellisa Thompson 0191 2299595
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J52471EJT and the job title Events Assistant