£12.64 - £13.74 per hour
about 1 month ago
Events Assistant - TEMPORARY
Our client a major international development charity is seeking an Events Assistant to come in from mid-September to support with there biggest fundraising event on the calendar, this is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic team at a busy time.
You will have previous experience supporting at an administrative level in a charity events team, with good knowledge of spreadsheets, CRM databases and MS Office packages.
Reporting to the Community Fundraising Manager, you will be required to work at a fast pass supporting on a variety of tasks but will include the following: to ensure ticket sales are accurately recorded on the database and are sent out; that the marketing plan is fulfilled, including doing mail merges; liaising with the venue and external suppliers on logistics; producing signage; preparing kit for the event; updating the online auction site.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Educated to 'A' level or equivalent
- Good standard of written English
- Good standard of Maths
- Experience of working with a broad range of people
- Experience of working on events
- Experience in the NFP sector