City of London
£25k per year
OS Perm Team
over 3 years ago
Our client is a leading cancer charity, they are recruiting an experienced Supporter Care professional, keen to take their first career step towards charity events.
You will play an integral part of the small events team by providing first class communications with the charities highly valued donors and participants.
You will be first point of contact for the challenge patricipants, so it's essential that you enjoy building relationships and can get as excited and enthused as the charitie's supporters.
A background in Supporter Care or charity events would be perfect for this role,
You will also be pleased to read that the Events Manager is keen to appoint someone ambitious, as over time, with training, this role could grow in to a more senior position.
On any given day, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing incoming enquiries from supporters wanting to participate.
- Ensuring contact is made within given timeframe and conversion to signing up to participate.
- Engaging, encouraging and supporting participants with their given event (runs, treks, challenges)
- Sending Welcome Packs, T-shirts and other promo materials.
- Research in to new event partnerships
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing this great opportunity in more detail!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.