Up to £29075 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
A professional membership body are looking for an experienced Events and Membership Officer to work closely with the Assistant Head of Member Services to deliver first class member conferences. This is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your member focused skills by demonstrating the value of membership through managing events in a highly professional manner with exceptional standard of customer care.
- Liaising with delegates providing information and dealing with enquiries or queries that arise
- Processing delegate conference bookings
- Producing brochures within accepted brand guidelines and assisting with arrangements for printing and distribution and publishing online
- Maintaining the event database, inputting and confirming delegate registrations
- Co-ordination and analysis of conference feedback forms and the preparation of year on year statistics that demonstrate the value of conferences to members
- Communicating with Members through recognised channels e.g. bulk email tool, the website, email, letter and by phone
- To pull together targeted marketing lists for events
- Working with the chair and other committee volunteers to follow through on agreed actions with other members of staff and managers
- Recording accurate minutes of meeting and distributing on a timely basis
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months to provide maternity cover. You will be available to start the role end of December/beginning of January. Interview date will be on 9th December. This will be face to face and competency based and candidates will be required to complete a written exercise and accuracy test. Please apply today!