West End, London
£28100 per annum
about 1 year ago
This well-established Royal College are recruiting an experienced Events Planner to project manage a broad range of Training and Education events.
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers both autonomy and scope to partner with multiple neighbouring departments
From bespoke training days to larger scale conferences with 300 delegates, you will have an opportunity to cover the following areas:
- Event Logistics - including venue selection
- Marketing - Ensure marketing copy is fit for purpose and other event material is available on the day
- Supporting Delegates on the day / arranging travel and accommodation for key speakers.
- Ensure online events are available including video/slides.
- Provide full event administration
- Responsible for event budget
If you are well organised, driven, enthusiastic and have a wealth of previous events experience, we would like to hear from you asap!
Please forward your CV and I can send you the job description and client details.