£35000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP have partnered with a fantastic ambitious organisation who are looking for a partnerships manager to join their events team. This is a really interesting role that will be responsible for managing the accounts that buy places from the charities mass participation event as well as participants. You will be line managing one assistant and one volunteer.
The main responsibilities will be:
* Be the main point of contact for the organisations who have bought places within the event.
* Be point of contact along with your assistant for the 5000 public place participants.
* Organising top tier partners pre and post race meetings
* Managing the recruitment process for 2019 event.
* Implement community engagement program for 2019.
The successful applicant for this position will have:
* Experience with managing partnerships for or with charities
* Experience in mass participation/ challenge events fundraising
* Excellent project management skills
* Proven track record of over achieving targets.
* A creative mind
Closing date: 5th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.