City of London, London
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A charity focused on various mass participation events across London, including marathons, has a unique, diverse and electrifying opportunity available. The role has a real focus on relationship management with existing partners who have regularly supported this fairly young established growing event that is set to see yet another year of increased attendance. This is a permanent opportunity based in the square mile.
Key responsibilities for this Event Partnership Manager opportunity:
* The relationship management of the current couple of hundred charity partners
* Managing the annual set-up of the charity partners for the upcoming event day
* Organising and delivering the top tier charity partner meetings throughout the year
* Achieving/exceeding the charity partner fundraising income targets
* Managing the sale of charity partner advertising
* Implementing the community and cultural engagement programme
* Presenting community and cultural engagement plans/updates to Politicians/Senior Stakeholders
* Liaising with community/cultural orgs to develop/implement race day activities, i.e. cheer stations, volunteering activities or performances
* Overseeing the helpdesk support for any incoming enquiries from race day attendees
* Contributing to the website content and strategy
* Working with PR agency and Legal on various aspects of the event
If you have worked at management level on partnership development around a charity sector mass participation event (marathons, challenge racing events, etc) and are well versed in the event management it takes to deliver an event like this....then do apply. Your significant experience working for or with charities and community groups, with a proven track record of understanding their concerns and requirements will make you ideal for this role. You would need to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving targets and delivering excellent monitoring and evaluation reports. As someone that is used to working autonomously with a small team, being resourceful and organised will be key to delivering in this post. Your communication and presentation skills will be outstanding. Naturally you will be familiar with setting up and using a console and justgiving.
This role has a wonderful vision for the future that makes it truly exciting to be apart of.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71604DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.