3 months ago
Event Manager Role
Do you like to get outdoors and be a part of your community?
Are you interested in activating the young people your community?
Do you want to be a positive role model in your community?
Then we would love to hear from you!
- Set up and deliver a running event for children aged 0 - 16 in your community
- Work with a team of local volunteers/parents in your community to get kids active
- Bring the community together through running and promote healthy living
- To set up a Park Kids event fundraising is required (Council may support with this)
- Ask the council if the Park you choose is accessible
- Create a team of community volunteers
- Every Saturday morning at 9am until 9:45am
- Many children build their confidence at our Park Kids Events as they walk, run, skip and crawl a 250m course
- Children get an opportunity to be active and make friends whatever the weather
- It is a non-competitive environment where all kids are encouraged
- All parents, guardians and spectators are encouraged to get involved
- Increase a sense of community pride
Please send an email to email@example.com