£20k per year + benefits
almost 3 years ago
This fantastic high profile charity are recruiting an Events Assistant to join their dynamic community events team, to assist with the marketing of their events and provide fundraising admin support.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to develop their career within this high profile international humanitarian organsation.
Events Assistant Responsibilities:
- Management of systems e.g. website registrations, online giving sites and income processing.
- Marketing to potential candidates
- Supporting registered participants with their fundraising
- Assisting and attending events
Essential criteria includes:
- Previous experience within a fundraising team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- You must be highly organised, able to work under pressure and have strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to the HR & Specialist Support team quoting the reference number 54351HJ.