City of London, London
Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Not your everyday role. TPP are working with a leading family support charity who are looking for an Events Engagement Manager to join their community fundraising team. In this role you will be responsible for driving up the numbers of sign ups to the charity's established challenge and community events.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Raise awareness of the charity's fundraising events and drive event sign up and participation
* Drive new charity brand positioning (look, feel and tone) across all fundraising platforms
* Ensure branding is created and optimised across all external touch points
* Engagement and relationship building with our supporters to source stories, news and new fundraising opportunities 'on the ground'
* Explore and implement new direct marketing techniques to up event participation and community fundraising by supporters
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience of event marketing - Ideally fundraising event marketing
* Ability to create and implement effective communication strategies to build audiences and promote interaction with our organisation
* Superb writing and editing skills, ability to adapt content and tone to a variety of audiences
* Able to cultivate relationships with event participants into long term charity supporters
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.