£26k per year
about 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Event Coordinator to act as an account manager for a NFP client base. The successful candidate will account manage preassigned clients, and provide excellent customer service whilst supporting them with a multitude of events.
Main duties for the Event Coordinator:
- Partner with NFP and commercial organisations, supporting with event implementation
- Liaise with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements
- Develop long term relationships with clients
- Liaise with cross functional internal teams to ensure the successful implementation of auctions
- Produce detailed proposal for events
Essential criteria for the Event Coordinator:
- Experience managing a multitude of events for differing organisations or departments
- Awareness of the needs of NFP organisations
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer focussed
- Experience of managing various clients would be advantageous
- Ability to travel to external events
Please be aware weekend working will be required from time to time.
To apply for this Event Coordinator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53570SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.