Up to £30748 per annum
8 months ago
A professional body, has a unique opportunity available for a practising Counsellor/Psychotherapist or related to join them as their next Ethics Services Manager on a part time basis. This is a permanent post, that requires a 3 or 4 day a week commitment.
Key responsibilities of the Ethics Services Manager:
* Responsible for the development of service delivery standards and protocols
* Responsible for the day to day management, development and motivation of the Ethics team
* Support the service in identifying and formulating responses to queries
* Support the service in identifying and formulating responses to application queries
* Identify gaps in ethics resources and work with the Contents Manager
* Assist with the development and collection of relevant service statistical data
It is essential that you are a qualified counsellor or psychotherapist. Previous experience of managing people and displaying leadership qualities is also a requisite. Excellent knowledge of Counselling ethics and the ability to offer a perspective on how they may be applied in a practical way. Experience of collating and reviewing statistical information to produce reports and recommendations. Outstanding communication skills will help you with the wide range of stakeholders you will be engaging with.
To apply for this Ethics Services Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74338DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.