£35549.00 - £36866.00 per annum
10 months ago
A professional body, has a unique opportunity available for a practising Counsellor/Psychotherapist or related to join them as their next Ethics and Good Practice Manager on a part time basis. This role can be based anywhere due to its working from home nature. This is a permanent post, that requires a 4 day a week commitment.
Key responsibilities of the Ethics and Good Practice Manager:
* Responsibility for prioritising, commissioning, editing and publication
* Enable members to embed professional and ethical standards in practice
* Commissioning legal experts and specialist reviewers
* Responsibility for the quality assurance of resources via focus groups, working groups, etc
* Provide direction and management to your support team
* Responsible for recruiting and supporting authors to write resources
* Provide responses to complex ethical queries received
* Responsible for finding, supporting and contracting ethics consultants
It is essential that you are educated to MSc/MA level in counselling/psychotherapy (or related profession), with knowledge of a range of counselling modalities. You need to be an experienced accredited practitioner, supervisor, trainer, writer/editor. Ideally you have been involved in a range of research activities around the field of expertise however don't necessarily have to be a published author. Some kind of team or project leading would be expected. Ability to apply ethics to practice. Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. Ability to manage complex project work and meet deadlines.
To apply for this Ethics and Good Practice Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74232DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.