£30k per year
almost 4 years ago
A leading disability charity based in south-east London are seeking an experienced Estates Management Officer for an exciting new role.
The key roles and responsibilities of this post are:
1. Maintain a register of PPPM surveys and use software packages to schedule, plan and prioritise work schedules.
2. Negotiate with contractors on commissioning instructions to undertake repairs, ensuring close liaison with Operations managers
3. Manage and control external contractors employed by the organisation (trade and professional) demonstrating knowledge across a wide range of disciplines
4. Develop and maintain an “approved provider” list (trade and professional) to ensure that all services have rapid access to full range of property-related disciplines
5. Ensure that emergency call out provision is available across the estate
6. Establish and maintain quality systems to ensure work is carried out efficiently and effectively to current standards and codes of practice
7. Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive register of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure compliance of delivery by providers
8. Maintain register of valuations for acquisitions and disposals purposes
9. Liaise and as appropriate negotiate with prospective with interested parties when property is to be let or sold.
10. In the first instance act as first point of contact for all requests for Repairs & Maintenance and manage the routine day to day requests for assistance.
11. Contribute to the development of a shared services approach to help desk and standard processing for all back office functions which would become the first point of contact for all support areas.
12. Contribute to the development of a more robust approach to housing management with the possibility that some tenant management and support systems will be developed as part of estates management
The main purpose and general responsibilities of this job are to develop and manage a programme management approach to estates management, covering asset management, planned preventative programme of maintenance (PPPM), service level agreements and contracts and other key requirements.
To provide technical and administrative support to people accessing this information system, customer focused approach to estates management and support to the Head of Property.
To be flexible in working with colleagues in the team to cover ebbs and flows in individuals’ workloads and planned absences as required.
Carry out any other duties commensurate with the post, as required
In agreement with Director undertake such training necessary to the continuing personal development of skills, knowledge and practice.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.