West End, London
£41736 - £45377 per annum
4 months ago
An exceptionally unique role has become available to work for a thriving Education organisation as an Estates General Manager. This position is a fixed term contract of 12 months working with the Facilities team reporting directly into the Director of Estates. This position is not a typical facilities management role and will require someone with high level business support skills.
- Work alongside facilities management team developing and implementing the team's strategy, annual work plan and service improvement plan
- Oversee the running of all Directorate administration, activities and operations
- Working in a fast-paced, customer-facing service delivery role in a busy environment
- Look after and manage multiple sites
- Produce documents, reports and presentations to a high standard
- Management of operational budgets and of financial planning, including forecasting and planning resource allocation and optimisation.
- Business support experience
- Able to produce documents and reports via excel and word
- Managed multiple sites
The ideal Estates General Manager with have a good understanding of basic excel and be IT literate having produced reports and general business admin. The ideal candidate must be resilient and able to be a clear communicator able to handle tough situations efficiently. The General Estates Manager will also have excellent organisation skills along with being able to work well independently but also as a part of a team.
This fixed term contract is to start as soon as possible and not-for-profit experience is not essential. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.