City of London, London
£38000 - £43000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
One of the leading charities which has been established for over 25 years are looking for an Estates and Facilities Manager to join their growing team.
You will lead the estates and facilities team, providing high level of management across their premises. You will also provide leadership, line management and monthly supervision and provide clear direction of the standards that the Estates and Facilities Department requires.
This is a newly created role where you will be managing one member of staff and reporting to the Head of HR.
Candidates applying for this role must have strong multisite experience and you should be available to travel to sites on a quarterly basis. You will need to hold a valid driving license.
Some of your duties and responsibilities are:
- Manage and coordinate the activities of the Estates and Facilities Team
- Provide line management, supervision and appraisal to the Premises Officer
- Negotiate and track the progression of leases with Landlords and Landlord representatives
- Manage the conveying process, liaising with solicitors wo secure premises leases
- Contract management and management of on-site maintenance work
Key skills required for this role are:
- Relevant degree of working towards BIFM qualification
- A relevant H&S qualification (IBOSH or NEBOSH)
- Experience of using Auto-Cad
- Experience of implementing new initiatives and services
- Valid Driving License and access to transport
- Very strong multi-site management experience
- Ability to work to tight dead lines
If interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV or contact Angela Chellappah here at TPP Finance and Accountancy.