City of London
£21189.00 - £32044.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A world leading education provider are looking to recruit an Equality and Quality Coordinator to work on a new high profile assessment. This is a newly created role as a result of continued growth and is being offered on a permanent basis paying, if yoiu are based outside of London £21,189-£25,956. If you are based in a London borough, the salary is £26,159-£32,044. This role is home based with very occasional travel to the London office (approximately once a month).
You will provide administrative support to the Equality and Quality Team who in the key areas of reasonable adjustments; medical refunds; mitigating circumstances; appeals; improper conduct and malpractice, breaches of the expected candidate behaviour policy; and complaints. You will be a key member of the team, working in each of those areas.
● Input and manage key information and candidate applications in the above key areas.
● Manage communications with candidates and provide advice to candidates on a daily basis
● Support and work with the Head of Equality and Quality to prepare and record key statistics.
● Prepare documentation for the Assessment Board, Special Panels and Appeals Panels.
● Support the team with the investigations and documentation in cases of improper conduct and malpractice, and in cases of suspected breaches on the Expected Standard of Behaviour Policy
● Maintain records of candidates.
A bit about you:
● Excellent administrative skills including organisational, time and documentation (electronic and paper) management skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate professionally and sensitively with a diverse range of candidates.
● Strong IT skills, especially Google Applications and Excel.
● A proven ability to work accurately with complex and detailed records.
● A proactive approach to work with the ability to self-motivate and use initiative where relevant.
● The ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and efficiently
This is a great opportunity to develop new systems and processes and really impact on the work the team does. There are clear potential progression routes into a supervisory role for those that wish to progress. The organisation is signed up to the Disability Confident employment scheme and welcomes applications from this community.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.