City of London
£36k - 39k per year
almost 4 years ago
TPP are working with a leading international children's charity based in London/Buckinghamshire who are looking for an experienced Equality & Diversity Manager to join the HR team on an initial 12 month FTC - open to full time/part time paying up to £39,000.
The purpose of the role is to help in creating a culture within the organisation that recognises the importance and value of a truly diverse and inclusive
The successful candidate should be able to create and implement new initiatives that will foster the implementation of a complete range of diversity and
inclusivity policies and procedure.
- Researching, applying and promoting equality & diversity initiatives and policy and sharing best practice;
- Providing advice, guidance and support on equality and diversity issues; and the establishment of commitments to bring about improvements in key areas prioritised by the organisation
- Establish indicators for diversity, collate data and regularly report on progress against improvement commitments
- Reviewing Diversity and Inclusion Polices to ensure align with the charities needs
- Promoting changes within the organisation, and developing a system for safe and confidential reporting, referral and investigation of complaints
- Assessing the needs and reviewing the Diversity & Inclusion policies
- Proven track record of coaching and supporting line managers on diversity management issues
- Detailed knowledge of diversity law
- Ability to design and implement measures to continuously improve diversity practice
If you have the relavent experience then please do send your details to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference J60569. Please note you must have the right to work in the UK
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary compare with other HR professionals? Take our HR Salary Survey to find out now!