£26 - £30 per hour
19 days ago
TPP Recruitment are working with a global humanitarian charity who are seeking to appoint an Environmental Sustainability Advisor to join the team on a temporary ongoing basis. The focus of this role will be to provide technical leadership and support in the implementation and development of 3 coastal projects.
The role will be supporting the development of green programming and expanding on existing frameworks. The role seeks someone who has an environmental background, someone who has a proven track record of implementing programmes and assessing impact and compliance.
- Technically competent, advising and leading programme development for green projects
- Programme and Technical support
- Keep up to date with key trend, debates and good programme practice in relation to environmental programmes
- Leverage cost recovery through new green proposals programme implementation
- Share information on best use of wide and varied workload, prioritising key variables
- Experience of writing and developing proposals
- Cause: International Humanitarian Charity
- Role: Environmental Sustainability Adviser
- Location: London
- Employment Type: 3 months (possible temp to perm)
- Salary/rate: £25 - £30ph
- Working hours: 35 PW