£37500 per annum + £3,400 (London Weighting)
about 1 year ago
This fantastic health charity are looking for a new communications/campaigns professional to come and join their team. Within this role you can look forward to leading their communications team to ensure that all communications channels are co-ordinated and optimised. Line managing 3 members of staff, you will be responsible for developing engagement campaigns across the organisation to strengthen their supporter relationships and increase the awareness of the charity and their services, all the while driving the development of effective supporter journeys.
You will be working closely with the Director of Fundraising and Communications and the Fundraising and Events Manager to develop these supporter journeys, and lead on the development of innovative campaign ideas, utilising effective engagement and digital techniques where appropriate. Working closely with the Campaigns and Policy team you will also be supporting the development of an innovative parliamentary and public affairs strategy and manage the implementation and integration of communications, marketing, media, external affairs and brand. You will be taking a 'digital first' approach and ensure that all digital communications and engagement techniques are central to planning.
The ideal postholder will:
- Be experienced managing communications/engagement team
- Have a strong track record in the development of communications/engagement strategies and plans
- Have a strong knowledge of digital communications, both web and social media
- A strong track record in the development of supporter journeys
- Strong leadership, stakeholder engagement and line management experience