£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
2 months ago
This leading membership body have an excellent opportunity available for a Egagement and Student Membership Officer on a permanent basis.
As Engagement and Student Membership Officer you will act as the first point of contact to promote Student Membership and careers. You will also focus on online engagement for existing and new Student Members.
This is a permanent role paying between £24,000-£25,000.
The key responsibilities for the Engagement and Student Membership Officer are
- Act as the first point of contact for tutors and students.
- Daily customer care through phone, email and social media.
- Support opportunities for young people by sourcing Apprenticeships, job vacancies and work experience.
- Prepare the agendas, meetings, briefings and papers.
Their ideal candidate will
- Experience of working with young people.
- Customer care and engagement skills.
- Experience of online engagement and social media.