£24200.00 - £31900.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Looking for an opportunity to create and deliver your own events aimed at high value supporters?
TPP Fundraising and Development team are supporting one of the most well-known children's charities as they look to recruit an Engagement and Stewardship Events Fundraiser. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is keen to working with colleagues to identifying events that will attract high value supporters for the charity. They are flexible with working conditions, offering either home working or a mix of their London head office and home mix.
Job title: Engagement and Stewardship Events Fundraiser
Charity type: Children
London salary: £27,600 to £31,900
Home based salary: £24,200 to £28,500
* Design an attractive portfolio of events that are targeted at your supporters.
* Be responsible for the creative development of engaging elements that contribute to a successful event.
* Carry out research through a range of sources, including internet, publications and other charities, to obtain information that can contribute to the successful events.
* Responsible for the development of relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in the delivery of events.
* You will be key contact for suppliers, ensuring agreements are in place and that everything is delivered on time.
* Manage events budgets, ensuring that they are within all financial constraints.
They are looking for candidates who have experience of successfully delivering fundraising events that are aimed at engaging with supporters. You will have experience of building relationships internally and externally. Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to balance several projects at one time. You will have a creative approach, having experience in developing new events. Experience of using fundraising databases and other software packages.
If you have read through with great interest and feel you have the skills and experience they are looking for apply within.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.