£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
11 days ago
A leading Professional Body who develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting for 3x Employer Engagement Coordinators. The roles will be home based and will involve extensive regional travel in one of these areas.
1. London, South East and East England
2. Midlands and South West
3. North England
As the Employer Engagement Coordinator, you will support the successful delivery of professional development for colleges and providers who are delivering the new T-Levels.
Your role will be externally facing and will involve coordinating a programme at a regional level, which enables practitioners teaching or planning to teach T Levels to undertake work placement and shadowing opportunities with employers.
Reporting into the Regional Manager, you will also be responsible for ensuring the database for the region is maintained and supporting the coordination and delivery of events and activities associated with the T-Level Professional Development programme.
To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate experience, capabilities, skills and knowledge in the following areas;
* Experience in successful relationship management with a strong background in increasing engagement and participation in educational activities.
* Experience in identifying and bringing in new relationships/business into an organisation
* Knowledge of education and employability, particularly in the post-16 sector with basic understanding of T Levels
* Experience managing complex processes and project in a customer facing environment with evidence of delivering to timescales, deadlines and budgets.
* Exceptional communications skills with ability to engage confidently with a range of stakeholders
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd June (for CV with cover letter to be submitted)
To show your interest, please initially send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the role, organisation and application requirements.