Up to £32000 per annum
29 days ago
A charity based in North West London that is transforming the life's of vulnerable children and adults have a great opportunity available for a Employee Volunteer Manager (CSR) role. This would be a 1 year maternity cover contract. It offers flexible working and a supportive team environment plus the office closes at 1pm on a Friday! A drivers licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role.
Main responsibilities for the Employee Volunteer Manager (CSR):
- Coordinate volunteers and help develop the volunteer programme
- Work together with various teams to nurture the existing corporate relationships
- Be a primary contact for all corporates looking to have their employees volunteer
- Get out and about to the various volunteer days service sites
- Grow the involvement of the people they support in the delivery of the volunteering programme
- Prepare regular reports around programme delivery
For this role, you should bring along some good examples of external stakeholder programmes relationship developing. A good understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and/or being involved in volunteers or coordinating volunteers would make you the ideal candidate. Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken is expected. Naturally you will have outstanding organisational and relationship building skills.
To apply for this Employee Volunteer Manager (CSR) role, please email your CV to our Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73574DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.