£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
10 months ago
EMIS Web trained Medical Receptionist needed.
TPP are currently looking for EMIS Web trained Medical Receptionists to work in GP Surgeries around South-West London - areas such as Brixton, Kennington, Oval and Stockwell, Borough, Elephant & Castle in temporary and ongoing assignments.
The working hours are between 8am to 8pm and both full-time and part-time options are available on a temporary basis.
Your main duties would include the following:
- Answering and dealing all incoming calls from patients and healthcare professionals
- Ensure that all patients and all visitors at reception and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally and politely
- Give test results where appropriate
- Make/arrange/cancel appointments
- Ensure patients information is up to date
- Deal with referrals to primary and secondary care
- Open, stamp and distribute practice post as instructed
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
To be considered for this role you would have been trained on the EMIS Web system and have at least 6 months experience working within GP Surgeries as well as having the ability to work as a part of a team, have adaptable personality and strong interpersonal skills.
We always have a selection of roles available so please apply today if you are interested and if shortlisted we will call to discuss the next stage of the registration process. Please send your CV to the team on email@example.com