£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
3 months ago
TPP Healthcare are working with an NHS GP Practice based in East London, near Leyton. The practice is looking to appoint an experienced EMIS Web trained Medical Receptionist to work on a temporary basis, for 4 weeks initially.
The potential Medical Receptionist must be able to work autonomously in using the EMIS web system.
You must also be happy to undergo a Basic DBS check or have a Basic DBS certificate dated within 12 months.
- Must have EMIS Web experience
- To effectively manage your time and productivity at work
- Liaising with management and colleagues regarding registration, bookings and patient requests where necessary
- Issuing prescription
- Deal with referrals to primary and secondary care
- Ensure that patients and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally and politely
- Undertake general administrative including scanning, filing and faxing
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with your most recent CV attached. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this role further, please call Emily at TPP on 0207 198 6080 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the current situation, TPP are now holding all candidate registrations via telephone calls.