South West London, London
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
12 months ago
One of TPP Healthcare's clients are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join their team on a full time basis, working at a busy GP Surgery in Clapham/ SW London.
This role is to work full time on a temporary basis- Monday to Friday - hours are likely to be 8.00am to 3.30pm
Please note this is a Temporary role and we expect it to last for roughly 8 weeks.
Daily duties are;
- Using EMIS WEB and DOCMAN (experience using this is essential)
- Dealing with queries face to face, over the phone and via email
- First point of contact for all patients
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying, sorting post
- Entering patient information accurately on the Clinical systems
- Customer Service / Reception experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Excellent team player
- Able to adapt to all situations at ease
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo a CRB/DBS check if required.
If you are interested email me your CV to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J70766EF or apply here.
Please note - only successful applicants will be contacted due to the high number of responses we receive.