Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
This large environmental charity is looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join their team and will be responsible for managing and deliver their national and regular email campaigns.
You will have strong analytical capabilities that can inform decision making, evaluate campaign performance and produce executive level reports. You will have had previous experience with either Marketo (preferred), Pardot, HubSpot or SFMC to hone your marketing automation experience. You will also work on acquisition methods through digital marketing and advertising methods as well as offline methods across their network to generate new subscribers into our email programmes. You will be creating and optimising email-centric journeys on a regular basis and manage their national email communication preferences within a best practice data protection process.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Strong email marketing experience, including: journey planning, building and scheduling, template creation including HTML knowledge, Image manipulation, data processing including cleansing, correctness and governance testing.
- Reporting against campaign and strategic KPIs
- Experience of marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, SFMC)
- A proven track record of driving growth and exceeding targets.
- Experience with database systems and data integration.
- Strong copy writing skills.
- Curiosity around data and a desire to use it to drive marketing performance.
- The ability to prioritise quickly in a fast-paced environment that changes daily
- Solid experience of delivering, maintaining and reporting on KPIs and SLAs
- Strong understanding of DPA, GDPR and other relevant data protection legislation
- Understanding and ability to read, write and analyse Google Analytics