£29.7k per year
about 2 years ago
Would you like to work for a leading charity based in South East London?
If you are looking for a full time permanent role as an Electrician and would like to bring your skills to a lovely charity then this is a perfect role for you.
The salary being offered is £29,700 per annum.
You should be able to drive to sites based in around South East London.
Some of your key duties are:
- · In liaison with the Head of Property ensure all maintenance tools and equipment are tested
- · Carrying out electrical repair work, emergency repair and other required work
- · Carrying out statutory inspection, testing and repair of emergency lighting, fire alarm and call systems
- · To ensure the 5 year electrical testing programme is in place
- · Providing materials lists for all jobs to assist the efficient ordering and purchase of materials
Key skills required for this role:
- · City and Guilds 2391 Level 3 or C&G C Certificate in Electrical Technician
- · 3 years’ experience of working at C certificate level
- · 2 years’ experience in Inspection and Testing
- · Experience of working in occupied and unoccupied buildings
- · Ability to work unsupervised
- · Empathy with older people
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org