South East London, London
£34000.00 - £34841.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Would you like to work for a leading charity based in South East London?
If you are looking for a full time permanent role as an Electrician and would like to bring your skills to a lovely charity then this is a perfect role for you.
The salary being offered is £34,841 per annum.
Hours will be 39 hours per week Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm, and Friday, 8am to 4pm and a Duty Engineer rota once in every 7 weeks.
Some of your key duties are:
- In liaison with the Head of Property ensure all maintenance tools and equipment are tested
- Carrying out electrical repair work, emergency repair and other required work
- Carrying out statutory inspection, testing and repair of emergency lighting, fire alarm and call systems
- To ensure the 5 year electrical testing programme is in place
- Providing materials lists for all jobs to assist the efficient ordering and purchase of materials
Key skills required for this role:
- The individual will have a recognised electrician's qualification including City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing level 3 with City & Guilds Electrical Engineering National Award Level 4 (C-Cert for the electrical technician) or equivalent and a 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations qualification being essential, with experience of fault finding and testing of domestic electrical circuits preferred
- 3 years' experience of working at C certificate level
- 2 years' experience in Inspection and Testing
- Experience of working in occupied and unoccupied buildings
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Empathy with older people
The interviews for this role will take place on 11th or 12th April. This role might close on Tuesday 9th April 2019.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org