Up to £32000.00 per annum
12 months ago
June 2019 or ASAP
A leading membership association in central London who train, support and develop healthcare professionals in the UK, are recruiting for an eLearning Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis.
As the eLearning coordinator you'll work with the Technology Services Training Team to plan and develop eLearning training programs and support the roll out of new training technology across the organisation. Your role will include preparing eLearning training needs analysis, creation eLearning content and storyboards and developing eLearning packages (largely SCORM).
The eLearning Coordinator will work with users to adopt new technology and increase the usage of existing technology by identifying the ways digital learning can be used to work more effectively and to a higher quality, measuring the improvements gained.
In this role, you'll also be responsible for administering the Learning Management System platform to support other departments such as the HR and L&D Team.
To be considered, you'll need to have:
* Previous experience in developing online learning resources, preferably in an IT training environment
* Ability to develop detailed storyboards to support eLearning production
* Proven eLearning development experience in Articulate Storyline 2 and in creating learning videos in Camtasia 9
* Experience administering an LMS platform
* Experience supporting and/or delivering onboarding and/or training for induction sessions for new members of staff
To show your interest, or for more information regarding the role and application requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J70162DT.
Please ensure your CV includes relevant information to show you meet the criteria above.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 26th April 9am