£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
An awarding winning newly chartered body are recruiting for an Education Operations Manager for a 12month maternity contract to ensure all professional qualifications and standards are developed and maintained as fit-for-purpose. The role will also assist with the delivery on key projects and areas of work impacting the department.
The role holder will manage the Professional Standards team to develop and maintain standards and qualifications and be the first point of contact for managing day to day issues.
* Experience within a professional body managing professional standards/professional qualifications
* Experience of analysing and presenting data
* Experience of managing dispersed and associate teams
* Experience of line management within small to medium sized teams
* Experience of working within a project environment
* Knowledge of assessment design
* Knowledge of quality assurance in relation to professional standards products
* Highly developed communication skills
* Good negotiation skills
* Relevant PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and examinations management software
For more details and to apply for the role please send across a copy of your CV quoting reference number J72792KP.