West End, London
£27000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A successful education charity is looking to recruit a creative Education Officer on a permanent basis paying £27k + benefits package. This role is based in central London with frequent travel around London and occasional to surrounding counties.
The role will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering innovative and engaging education programmes which satisfy school /accreditation requirements and embed employability skills, in line with the organisations education ethos and project requirements.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge base of trends, data and resources relating to financial education.
- Working with diverse groups of young people aged 11-25 years across London and the South East. This includes young people Not in Education Employment or Training (NEET)
- Network within the education and business sectors; build, nurture and leverage relationships with stakeholders to create exciting learning opportunities for young people
To apply the successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 2years experience in successfully working with a diverse range of young people aged 11-25 years - including vulnerable youth (e.g. those leaving care, NEET, PRUs).
- Have experience of delivering foundation / accredited learning, and be a qualified teacher.
- Have previous education programme management experience, and a proven track-record of success in developing attention-grabbing, engaging, and effective educational materials and programmes for young people
Should you have this experience and looking to work for a very progressive and inclusive charity who are passionate about their cause, then please do apply immediately with an updated CV. Interviews will be taking place the first week of September with an imminent start.