West London, London
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + negotiable
3 months ago
A leading Medical Society who provide high quality education and training for healthcare practitioners and trainees globally, are looking to recruit an Education Delivery Manager on a maternity cover contract for 1 year with good prospects to continue in the role.
As the Education Delivery Manager, your role will oversee the development and ensure the highest quality of delivery of the Society's educational initiatives, activities and programmes across the whole organisation.
You will manage the implementation of the new LMS including online educational content and accreditation for the platform. You will also oversee the delivery of other educational projects within CPD, learning material development and training and outreach.
Working closely with key members of staff, you'll also be involved in developing an income generating framework and fundraising plan for training and outreach.
As this organisation are global, there will be some international travel involved and the opportunity to support the delivery of educational activities at their largest event overseas.
This role is directly responsible for 3 officers based in the UK office and one Education Specialist working abroad, so you'll need excellent line management experience.
To be considered, you'll need to have:
- In depth experience in a similar role - ideally within professional education
- Online learning implementation experience
- Knowledge of online systems such as LMS
- Experience of developing and delivering CPD for professionals
- Ability to project manage a large workload with conflicting priorities You'll stand out from the crowd if you have worked with medical professionals from outside the UK and have been involved in change and improvement management.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 8th May 9am
To show your interest, or for more information regarding the role and application requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number J70289KP.