£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
21 days ago
My client, a professional membership body, is looking for an Education Coordinator (Trainee Services) to join the team on a permanent full time basis.
The role has become available due to an internal promotion and offers excellent benefits.
This role will provide support for trainees undertaking the Scheme for Registration. You will be focused on ensuring good data management in line with GDPR; regular provision of accurate data to ensure trainees are progressing as expected and responding to queries from staff, assessors and trainees; as well as general administrative support. You will be the main contact for key external stakeholders and will be responsible for delivering a responsive, accurate service to them.
You will be significantly involved in the administration of the key aspects of the trainee life cycle, supporting the delivery of an outstanding trainee experience which meets the learning and personal needs of their pre-registration.
Support for Scheme for Registration Progression:
* Booking Stage 2 assessments and ensuring all parties receive the email confirmation.
* Overseeing the assessors booking system and assisting trainees with adhoc queries and operational duties.
* Managing the trainee record systems in Microsoft Dynamics and maintaining data.
Key Stakeholder Management
* Maintaining and building working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Monitoring invoicing platform for the Scheme for Registration ensuring fees are paid.
* Ensuring the NHS grant for practice Supervisors are sent accordingly with SLA.
Scheme for Registration Team Tasks
* Support the Assessors and Lead Assessors with booking of assessments.
* Monitoring Education sub folders and personal inbox.
* Handling online queries via CRM
* Maintaining and Managing of trainees details on database.
* Adhering to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and rules and guidance governing Scheme for Registration.
* Any other duties or tasks as directed by Scheme for Registration Manager, Deputy Director or Director of Education.
* The ability to use office applications and experience working with CRM/databases, ideally Microsoft Dynamics, although training will be provided
* Good understanding of the importance of file management (electronic files)
* Experience handling and prioritising multiple workloads to meet deadlines
* Have the ability to communicate with and collaborate with people from a diverse range of cultural, educational and professional backgrounds
* The ability to work as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, commitment to achieving challenging tasks and a strong team ethos
* Ideally you will have experience within membership or education sector although they are open if you have experience from within the wider nonprofit sector.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would be very interested to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.