£30k - 35k per year + pro rata
almost 3 years ago
A charity that works to inspire children from deprived areas of London by mentoring them with university students are recruiting for a part-time Consultant Education Manager to oversee the creation and delivery of a new summer camp programme.
This role will be for up to 2days a week between February and August 2016 and require someone with knowledge of primary/secondary transition ages as well as project management and strategic management experience.
The camp will run programmes on developing skills such as soft skills and communication as well as raising aspirations and confidence.
The main areas of the role will include:
- Overseeing the creation of the summer camp including school liaison
- Mentor and child recruitment
- Camp management and mentor training
- General camp admin
- Camp finance
- Involvement in fundraising strategy and organisation strategy
The key criteria for this role include:
- Experience working with children aged approx. 11yrs old in an educational setting
- Project management or strategic management experience
To apply for this role please send a copy of you CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J54405KP before the closing date of Wednesday 13th January 2016.