£17k - 20k per year
OS Perm Team
over 3 years ago
A leading science based professional and education body are recruiting for an Education Assistant for a new exciting permanent role.
Main duties for the Education Assistant:
- Be the first point of contact for any enquiries.
- Updating web content.
- Maintain database and produce reports.
- Provide input on process delivery.
- Provide support on events and meetings.
Essential criteria for the Education Assistant:
- Experience of working with teachers or schools.
- Good understanding of project design and delivery.
- Excellent database ability: pivot table/vlookup.
- Amazing stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Familiar with WordPress.
To apply for this Education Assistant role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 59622DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.