City of London, London
£28494 - £29494 per annum
about 3 years ago
A leading Membership organisation is looking to recruit an Education Accreditation Officer paying £28,494 per annum.
As Educational Accreditation Officer, you will be working closely with a wide range of primary care professionals, both inside and outside of the organisation. You will have responsibility for planning and the day to day management of the scheme, ensuring full engagement of all stakeholders, effective promotion of the scheme and high-quality delivery.
You will have excellent project management experience and proven experience of promoting and/or selling services/products in a commercial market place.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- managing of applications for the Accreditation scheme
- providing operational plans and systems to meet the programme needs and supporting ongoing refinement and sustainability of the scheme
- monitoring and coordinating the accreditation budget
- championing of the scheme to a wide range of external stakeholders including academic institutions, commercial and charitable organisations
- updating internal systems and the website/web tool accordingly
You will be expected to take a hands on approach to the management of Accreditation strands of work, to interpret complex information and produce reports. You will be required to liaise with senior College members and external stakeholders, therefore strong communications skills and proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service is essential. You will also have the proven ability to work on their own initiative and as a team player, you will be proactive and use your initiative to develop the project efficiently.