£32600 - £33600 per annum
4 months ago
TPP is currently working with a leading charity in it's sector, who are seeking to hire an Editorial Manager for a 9 month duration. As an experienced editorial and content professional your remit will be to write and edit copy for both on and offline projects, which will contribute to the delivery of our client's communications activity.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Liase with colleagues across our client to establish what information is needed to provide support to those living with neurological disorders.
- Adapt leaflet copy for our client's website, working with the Digital team.
- Collate and write copy for various documents, including our client's annual strategy and impact report.
- Work with colleagues across our client to write and edit copy for activities and initiatives.
Your experience and skillsets will include :
- Experience of writing for publications and websites
- Experience liaising with key stakeholders at every level of an organization
- Experience of proof reading and editing
- Experience of working with key messaging and tone of voice
- Experience of digesting complicated ideas or clinical information and turning it into clear, simple, compelling copy
- Knowledge of digital requirements and understanding of different online communication methods