Up to £24.04 per hour (PAYE Rate
12 months ago
6 to 8 weeks
This highly respected membership organisation are looking for an editorial professional to join them for 6 to 8 weeks.
Within this role you can look forward to working within the publishing and editorial team to ensure that the organisations editorial standards and house style are followed and promoted across both print and digital media.
You will be working closely with members of the communications team to plan content and provide editorial support. You will be contributing to editorial planning, co-ordination, production and distribution of the organisations bulletin and other key printed materials, including their quarterly bulletin in January.
Please note this role will be remotely based
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced editorial professional
- Have extensive experience of proofreading, copy editing and content creation, for both print and digital
- Have an up to date to date digital knowledge (CMS systems, Creative Cloud, etc)
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Have the ability to work from home, ideally with access to own laptop
- Must be available at short notice
Please note applications are being accepted on a rolling basis