£40601 - £46119 per annum
9 days ago
Are you a Diversity and Inclusion professional with a passion for working in the higher education sector? Would you like to work for a world-famous central London based University on a permanent basis?
This EDI and Projects Officer job will be working for a University that is renowned for its research, postgraduate studies and continuing education in public and global health. They pride themselves on embracing and valuing a diverse staff and student population.
The campus is in the heart of London and the University offers hybrid working to all employees.
This Equality, Diversity and Inclusion position will involve project managing the design, implementation and embedding of approaches and initiatives as set out in EDI strategy. The salary of this permanent EDI and Projects Officer job is paying up to £46,119 p.a.
Key duties include:
- Designing and implementing an action plan to close staff related diversity gaps and to help create and maintain an evidently diverse, healthy and well-equipped workforce.
- The role will encompass project managing EDI and other staff-related workstreams and projects within the remit of the HR department.
- Applying and promoting diversity, wellbeing and other staff initiatives.
- Leveraging new opportunities to embed equality and wellbeing related research and evaluation into the experiences of staff and students across leadership and management communities.
- Provide expert EDI advice to HR teams on the employee lifecycle including recruitment, career progression, operational activities, change programmes
My client is looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills with a background in working on EDI projects. You will need to have extensive EDI knowledge and evidence of achievements (in any sector) within a complex organisation.
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to join a progressive organisation, please apply or email me your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.