£15k per year
over 3 years ago
TPP are currently recruiting two Early Years Practitioners for an innovative, growing nursery in Prince's Regent, East London.
It is an exciting year for the nursery, as they expand their small family orientated day nursery and take on more staff to meet the needs of the growing number of children attending their setting. The organisation places an emphasis on moving people up within the organisation so will suit candidates looking to progress their career.
They are looking for Level 3 or above Early Years Practitioners to start ASAP in their baby room and pre school room. Applicants must show passion and enthusiasm for the job and be willing to learn and be a productive member of the team.
These are full time permanent positions, with flexible (shifts) between the hours of 7.30am and 6.30pm totalling 40 hours per week. This position is looking to pay circa £15k per annum depending on experience.
You will be required to report to the room Leader and manager, responsibilities will include: -
- Safeguard the children, including caring for them and supervising them at all times.
- Liaise with and form strong partnerships with parents, including taking part in development progress review meetings and providing daily feedback to parents and carers.
- Take on key worker responsibilities including, observing and planning for children's needs providing exciting and stimulating activities based on next steps for children.
- Tracking children's progress.
- Adhere to the Nurseries Policies and procedures at all times.
Key attributes of an applicant include:
- Minimum level 3 qualification in early years.
- Previous experience working with children 0-5 years desired.
- Organised, reliable and a good communicator.
- Good team player.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS.
- Creative and keen to use creativity and initiative around the nursery and to be involved in extracurricular activities and events.