£14.44 - 14.44 per hour
OS Temp Team
over 2 years ago
Project EA - TEMP
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team in a historic landmark; they are seeking dynamic senior administrator who is able to step in and hit the ground running in a fast paced environment.
You will be rewarded with flexible working, excellent working environment and a supportive team.
Overview of duties:
- Managing the day-to-day running of a busy, fast-paced Director's Office
- Acting as the public face (internal and external) of the Director's Office, receiving all incoming requests, and leading on prioritising and addressing of tasks
- Leading on diary management for the Director - scheduling, planning, prioritising, ensuring the calendar is always current and up-to-date.
- Responsibility for coordinating all of the Director's meetings, including collecting and greeting VIPs, organising catering, reservations, papers etc
- Co-ordinating the Director's travel itineraries and requirements (local and global). On occasion, arrangements may include additional members of staff.
This role requires
- A professional approach and a high standard of presentation
- A friendly, positive and flexible attitude to work
- Demonstrable experience of providing high quality administrative support to multiple senior staff in a busy office environment
- An ability to manage a high volume of varied tasks with rapidly changing deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Excellent grammar and spelling and a focus on accuracy and attention to detail at all times and evidence of having delivered this
- The ability to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally with people at all levels - including senior external contacts and VIPs - and provide excellent customer service
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Cause: Cultural Heritage
Role: Assistant to Director's Officer, reporting to the Assistant to the Director
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Temporary 12 weeks
Working hours: 35pw
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.