£17.00 - £20.88 per hour + Holiday Pay
13 days ago
30th April 2018
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive - Interim - Leading Membership Organisation - City of London
A leading membership body based in the City of London are actively looking for an interim Executive Assistant reporting directly to the Chief Executive, to provide first class PA support during a transitionary period after a company restructure. They are looking for a confident professional who is able to work independently, possesses sound diary management skills and can effectively field calls. You will be capable of hitting the ground running as there will only be a short handover.
You will demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
* Be diplomatic and discreet at all times,
* Able to work under pressure meeting tight deadlines.
* Educated to an excellent standard with a degree or equivalent, and ideally possess experience within a membership or professional body organisation.
* Excellent IT skills - Word /outlook/ Excel and Power point to Intermediate / advanced standard.
You must be able to commit to at least a 4- 7-week assignment and can start on the 30th April, when a handover will occur. Interviews with the CEO will be held on 25th April for candidates successful at shortlisting stage. Please note that this is a temporary role with a competitive hourly rate. Please apply today!