Up to £32807 per annum
8 months ago
Our client, a youth and homeless charity, has a opportunity available for an experienced EA to join their ranks. This is a permanent post based in London.
This is a very front facing role, so do ensure that alongside having experience providing support at CEO level that you have also interacted with boards of trustees before applying.
Key responsibilities for this EA to CEO opportunity:
* Prepare, proofread and revise draft documents (including legal), correspondence, presentations
* Coordinate projects/initiatives delegated by the Chief Executive incl. servicing advisory/consultative meetings
* Provide secretarial support: taking minutes, agenda drafting, collating papers in advance, coordinate meetings
* Manage complex and conflicting diary pressures, and manage travel logistics
* Act as the first point of contact for all matters within the responsibilities of the Chief Executive
It is essential that you clearly demonstrate supporting at CEO level recently and a track record in providing secretarial support to scheduled Board of Trustee meetings. Excellent stakeholder and communication skills are required for the outward facing element of this role. You should also be wanting to work in a fast paced, busy and varied environment. Naturally your minute taking, dairy management, meeting organisational abilities etc need to be highly proficient. You should also be detail orientated and proactive in your approach to the job.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73759DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.