£28785.00 - £34788.00 per annum
5 months ago
A Olympics charity currently has a new opportunity available for an experienced Executive Assistant to join there established office in London. They need someone to start immediately and this will be a full time permanent role. You will provide crucial support to the Chief Executive. This will include working with colleagues and stakeholders to proactively arrange regular meetings in advance, managing the Charity office ensuring cover at all times and preparing agendas, minutes and action trackers for meetings.
Key responsibilities for this EA to CEO post:
- Support admin compliance with statutory orders for the Trustee Board arrangements and attendees
- On behalf of the CEO draft replies to letters, signpost relevant correspondence in CEO absence
- Ensure timescales and deadlines are adhered to from emails and correspondence
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained relating to the Board and management decisions
- Support on governance administration and matters, working alongside Trustees
- Diary management, meeting coordination, minute taking, some office management
For this application, you are expected to present a CV that highlights significant secretarial/administrative experience, previous PA experience working to a Director/Chief Executive. Demonstrable experience preparing agendas and taking detailed and complex minutes. You DO NOT need to have governance experience, just show that you used to providing general admin/meeting assistance to trustees, boards and/or committees.
To apply for this EA to CEO role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 72616DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.