£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
A world renowned awarding and examining body in a specialist but exciting industry have a EA to CEO vacancy available. This is a permanent role based in London with excellent benefits.
Key areas of responsibilities for the EA to CEO:
- Act as the first point of contact to the CEO
- Provide comprehensive admin support on document prep and general correspondence
- Adhoc events support, ie dinners, staff parties
- Administrative support on SMT and Trustee meetings
- Booking international travel
- Draft articles, presentations, briefings, reports and meeting agendas
Your experience providing PA support at senior level will ensure you have the confidence to excel in this job. Being highly organised with outstanding stakeholder engagement for both internal and external stakeholders will be essential. You should be able to demonstrate that you have helped out on a variety of office events. Being used to providing meeting support to SMT and Trustees will be necessary. The client will be expecting a high level of proficiency with MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as social media skills
To apply for this EA to CEO role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 70759DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.