£21.98 - £24.73 per hour
over 2 years ago
4 months +
High level EA to CEO for International Charity - £21.98 - £24.73ph - TEMP
This is a high level support role for a large well known charity, support a very busy CEO, and a operational level, along with the traditional EA support duties, they require someone to be a the right-hand person to be able to screen and speak on behalf of the CEO on occasions, to have the foresight to anticipate hurdles and alleviate potential problems.
You will need to have supported at board/executive level previous as a large part of this post is supporting the board of trustees.
To manage the smooth functioning of the Chief Executive's office, in coordination with the Business Manager, providing executive, administrative and communications support to the Chief Executive.
The post holder will proactively manage the diary, inbox and travel arrangements of the Chief Executive, liaising with internal and external key contacts, ensuring effective communication.
- Considerable relevant administrative experience at a senior level
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when appropriate
- Clear and confident telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to negotiate and influence
- Experience of diary management and travel arrangements
- Sound knowledge of Office programmes, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Able to type accurately and at a minimum of 60wpm
- Extensive experience of minute taking and report writing
- Able to initiate and manage projects within agreed guidelines
- Strong skills in layout and formal correspondence