Up to £26913 per annum
about 2 months ago
A Royal College currently has a unique 12 month contract opportunity available to join one of their established teams.
As E-Learning Support Technician will be responsible for acting as a focal point for members wishing to contribute content, ensuring copyright and that the learning materials are successfully uploaded to the Portal, providing technical assistance and quality control where needed.
Key tasks of the E-Learning Support Assistant:
* Editing video submissions from contributing members
* Liaising with technical provider to ensure that content is successfully uploaded
* Dealing with queries and issues from members
* Acting as a focal point and answering correspondence from members
* Providing technical assistance and guidance to members
* Creating guidance materials and tutorials
* Assisting with workshop planning and logistics
* Attending the Editorial Board meetings
It is essential that you feel confident around using various video editing software. Have demonstrable experience of proof reading, editing and document formatting. Experience of providing support or customer service on incoming queries. Experience of producing and maintaining accurate records and timely management information. Experience of working on an e-learning, education or IT project. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate information confidently and sensitively.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds like you, then please do get in touch! To apply for this E-Learning Support Assistant vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number J75547GH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.